This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/30/2017
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
* Each morning stock break rooms with all needed supplies, goal is to be completed by 9:00am
* Mondays and Wednesdays receive supply order to include healthy snacks, coffee, compostable goods and fruit
* Mondays and Thursdays create order of needed supplies for next delivery and submit to vendor
* Coordinate with Caf manager for their supply order on Mondays and Thursdays
* Each morning, go through all the mailrooms picking up any outgoing items and switching signs for last mail pick-up, completed by 9:00am
* Each afternoon, as close to 3:00pm as possible, go through all mailrooms again picking up outgoing items, and switching sign to let employees know last pick-up complete
* Deliver all incoming mail in the afternoon mailroom sweep
RECEIVING AND DELIVERIES
* Receive all packages from delivery companies into Beartracks tracking system; FedEx Express usually arrives between 9:00am and 10:00am, UPS arrives anytime between 9:30am and noon, USPS usually arrives between 9:30am and 10:30am, FedEx ground usually arrives between 11:30am and 1:00pm
* Deliver packages to employees, beginning as early as possible in the day after majority of packages have been logged, starting around 11:00am normally
* Process outgoing items that were picked up from mailrooms the same day, whether USPS or with FedEx Ship manager
* Ensure Pitney Bowes mail machine has enough postage in the meter, and other supplies as needed
* All outgoing packages should be completed by 4:00pm for pick-up by FedEx
* Prepare proper documentation and shipment of international packages, working with employee and trafficking department, process items once approved for shipment by trafficking department
* Check consumables on all MFP devices while making morning mailroom sweeps, replacing any items that are needed
* Act as first tier service technician for machines when issues are reported, calling in service vendor as needed
* Manage items to be recycled, neatly sorting and storing items for pick-up as well as cataloging the items
* Assisting engineers and facilities technicians as needed and when time allows
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..