Facilities Mobile Maintenance Technician 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION: ALLENTOWN, PA
We have an open position covering the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area. This opportunity is for a Mobile Maintenance Technician on a large customer account located in Carlisle, PA. The main office is in Bensalem, PA.
This associate is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction while performing a variety of general carpentry and maintenance tasks. These tasks are to be performed with great attention to detail and safe work practices. Requirements may consist of minor carpentry/drywall repairs/painting, basic mechanical repairs such as door hinges/latches, lock removals, etc., minor plumbing repairs &/or installations such as misting systems, floor scrubber/electric mart cart repairs, minor glass replacements, etc.
* Complete assigned work orders in a timely fashion using CMMS-Computerized Maintenance Management System
* Respond to Emergency and after-hours requests
* Maintain a professional, safe, and clean work environment; including your company work truck/van, and company owned tools
* Comply with all C&W Services, OSHA, and customer specific safety policies and regulations
* Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
* Assist other team members as needed, work well in a team and unaccompanied
* Track and reconcile all assigned work orders with associated labor and materials costs via real-time iPhone access
* Procure materials necessary to perform required tasks; maintain sales receipt accuracy; sustain truck/van inventory accuracy
* Maintain company vehicle maintenance and records of same; work with fleet management
* Must pass comprehensive background check and drug/alcohol screening
* Must hold a current state issued driver s license and maintain a good driving record
* High School, Vocational/Technical School graduate or General Education Diploma
* Working knowledge of basic Plumbing, Carpentry & Electro-mechanical skills, with troubleshooting abilities
* Familiarity with basic maintenance repairs and skilled with hand tools
* Self-Starter, motivated, ability to effectively manage your own daily time/scheduling
* Ability to follow written and verbal directions, with attention to detail; willingness to learn
* 3-5 years experience in the commercial/retail facilities maintenance industry
* Post high school education / trade school / professional certifications
* History practicing basic-to-mid level Plumbing, Carpentry, and Electro-mechanical maintenance, with excellent troubleshooting skills
* Ability to safely lift and carry 50 pounds randomly
* Ability to safely push/pull 50-75 lbs. occasionally
* Some work spaces can be tight and agility is required to access some work spaces
* Must possess the ability to climb ladders and work at elevated heights, and roof tops
* Willingness to work and drive in various conditions and sometimes perform work in non-preferred environments, i.e., inside walk-in freezers and coolers or outside in inclement weather
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We re building the best team in the industry our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple - talented people. Visit our website at https://cwservices.com.
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.