Facility Snow Removal Groundskeeper - Seasonal
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Mattel/Facilities - Security & Other
East Aurora, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
FACILITY SNOW REMOVAL GROUNDSKEEPER -SEASONAL PART-TIME WEEKENDS
* Responsible for maintaining physical facilities (indoor and outdoor); must be available for snow removal as needed.
* Available to work Friday evenings and Weekends.
* Performs deliveries and pick-ups, includes off-site locations.
* Maintain room setups as requested.
* Must be able to move machines, office furniture, and other equipment used for setups.
* Complete minor repairs on facilities machinery and equipment.
* May assist electricians, building mechanics, and plumbers.
* Serve as backup for mail room, shipping, and copy services when needed.
* Responsible for office setups and reading layouts.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
* Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Speed and act decisively and with a strong sense of urgency.
* Trustworthy qualities and are a person of character and conviction who can be trusted, without fail, to deliver on promises.
* Accountability to hold yourself, team and partners to the highest standard for performance necessary for the achievement of results.
* Ability to work in elevated and/or confined spaces and in unfavorable weather conditions for long periods of time.
* Physically able to adhere to lifting heavy objects for extended periods.
* Experience handling or working with chemicals or compounds.
* Experience with movable office modular systems preferred.
* Knowledge of office safety procedures and equipment.
* High school education or equivalent.
* Valid driver s license required.
* Minimum of one-year related job experience required.
* Computer experience using MS Word, Outlook, and the internet.
* Experience operating a fork lift preferred.
* Exemplary attendance and job performance.
In 1931, Herman Fisher and Irving Price embarked on a journey to change the toy industry. Their goal: creating playthings that inspire a child s development. More than 85 years later, Fisher-Price remains deeply rooted in the belief that play is the way children learn best. To this day, understanding the importance of play in building a child s skills is the fundamental principle, as the company strives to enrich the lives of families with young children around the globe. United by the passion for a child s safe care and development at each age and stage, the people of Fisher-Price work tirelessly to bring families the best toys and baby products in the world. Some of the company s best-known brands include Laugh & Learn , Little People , Power Wheels , and Imaginext , and it s also a leading developer of character-based toys for children s programming such as Thomas & Friends , Blaze and the Monster Machines and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Fisher-Price is a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT). For more information, visit www.fisher-price.com or connect with Fisher-Price on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer