Field Marketing Contractor, Central
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
* Assist in the day-to-day processes to organize and execute marketing events (such as seminars, trade shows, webinars, etc.). This includes contacting venues, entering purchase requests, managing contracts with venues, working with sales, writing up event summaries, etc.
* Manage input to and update of information in Check Point systems including: Hybris, Marketo, Salesforce.com. Run reports from these systems for measurement and analysis
* Monitor lead follow up and conversions to opportunities in order to build healthy pipeline with the Inside Sales team
* Help managing partner co-op requests by trafficking approvals and troubleshooting issues between Channel Sales, Partner and Field Marketing. coordinating with Partners
* Do regular reporting on outstanding co-op requests and claims and co-op spend vs. target
* With the supervision of the Central Field Marketing Manager, support overall execution of Check Point s strategy at a local level in the region
#LI-KG1 Desired Background
* 5-7 years of work experience with a proven track record in field or channel marketing.
* Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns
* Excellent writing proficiency, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
* Must be self-motivated and highly organized, with demonstrated project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
* Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
* BS/BA in Marketing or related field.