Field Operator 10/11/2017
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
El Reno, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
El Reno, OK, US
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
Great Plains Oilfield Rental provides quality oilfield rental tools and equipment to US land-based clients in all major operating areas.
The Field Operator position will be primarily responsible for assisting in all phases of water transfer jobs, assembly, disassembly, and repair of containment units, delivery and setup of rental equipment, and general labor related to tubular products.
This role works under the direction of the Field Supervisor.
* Perform maintenance, cleaning, diagnostics, and repairs to company assets. Ensure returned equipment is in good working condition after each job
* Load, assemble, deliver, unload, position, and/or setup equipment as needed for job being performed. Pick-up equipment or assist customer with equipment drop-off when job is complete. Ensure returned equipment is checked in and organized properly
* Water Transfer
* May assist in performing water transfer projects by performing a variety of general labor tasks, including: Set up and breakdown of equipment used during transfer jobs, installing lay flat line, pump installation for movement of water to site, and monitoring of equipment during frac stages
* May document and file work orders as needed
* Able to work overtime as needed/required. Available for call-outs (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays)
* Able to travel as required for meetings, training, seminars, etc. which may be overnight, day(s), week, etc.
* Able to work well independently and in team settings
* Ability to provide information to supervisors and coworkers by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
* Must be able and willing to work in extreme climate and work conditions
* Basic keyboarding or other small motor skills occasionally
* Operation of heavy equipment or vehicles
* Lifting/pushing objects (70 lbs max)
* Climbing or working in awkward or cramped positions
* Walking or standing for prolonged periods
* A valid driver license with a satisfactory MVR in accordance with company fleet policy
* 1+ years of stable work history in a related field such as trucking, construction, heavy equipment operation, repair, maintenance (or similar trade), or military service
* Associate s degree, vocational or technical school degree
* High School Diploma or GED
This position requires the employee to work outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation and heights. Employee must be able to work closely with others in the confined area of the job, in a fast-paced team environment, and work independently when required or directed, taking initiative when necessary.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.