Field Sales Account Executive Baltimore, MD Full Time 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, Concentra is looking for a Sales Account Executive to identify new business opportunities, and secure business relationships with employer accounts leading to new revenue growth and expanded market share. The Account Executive is tasked with meeting sales objectives in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare* We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Sales Account Executive.
Concentra debuted in the #3 spot of SBIs 10 Best Companies To Sell For In 2016. Assessing sales effectiveness and strategic alignment, Concentra was recognized by SBI for the ability to improve the customer experience by matching the right customer to the right sales channel. With an astounding understanding of whom our ideal prospects are, how these prospects make purchasing decisions, and how much these accounts are likely to spend in the current fiscal year, our sales team eliminates wasted time on accounts that are unlikely to spend.
As a Sales Account Executive you will:
* Coordinate sales efforts with Area or Regional Sales Manager
* Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, appointments, closed sales, and follow-up activity within assigned territory using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
* Identify sales targets and leads, and develop a sales funnel with an expected outcome of closing the sale and securing the targeted business opportunity
* Develop and execute individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily
* Close sales by obtaining signed Relationship Memos and develop implementation strategies, as needed
* Meet minimum monthly revenue goals established by Senior Management
* Solicit appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience; sales and business curriculum preferred
* One to three years of business-to-business sales experience
* Sales training or sales-based course study
* Experience with CRMs
* A valid state driver license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
* External field sales activity
* In-person customer contact
* Extensive territory mobility
* Constant customer interaction
* Some out-of-market travel
* Medical Center/office environment
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.