Field Sales Associate - Urology/Pelvic Health; South Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdditional Locations: US-AR-Little Rock; US-TX-Dallas
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
Urology and Pelvic Floor Field Sales Associate
About the role:
Urology Pelvic Health provides treatments for urological, urogynecological and gynecological diseases. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for innovative medical solutions that improve the quality of patients lives in urology and pelvic health. Every 21 seconds, a patient is treated with a Boston Scientific urology product. Join the cause!
Boston Scientific s Field Sales Associate is designed to provide support to accounts as directed by the Region Sales Manager; reporting directly to the Region Sales Manager. The primary role of the FSA is to maintain market share at current BSC accounts by delivering exceptional service through team driven directives and assist with clinical training needs for the region's team as needed including conducting in-services.
Your responsibilities include:
* Cultivate key account relationships. Develop and enhance these relationships through routine customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution. Relationships will be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control.
* Work closely with the Sales Management and Territory Managers in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
* Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
* Develop and implement a proactive plan that involves service support with Region Manager and team members, to maintain market share and increase the quality of service to customers.
* Assist in the professional education activities sponsored by BSC by participating in on-site and field training workshops.
* Recognize opportunities to communicate and present BSC information to increase sales activities in the region.
* Provide timely updates to Regional Manager on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
* Manage expense budget and internally provided promotional budget within guideline.
* Prepares comprehensive plans, by account, which reflects overall Urology Pelvic Health Division strategy.
* Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required.
* Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
* Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies and Integrity Policies.
* Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation are a must.
* Committed to travel as necessary for position typically 40-50% travel.
What we re looking for:
* 2-5 years sales experience
* Documented sales success
* Bachelor s degree required
* Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
* Possess the ability to determine and set priorities
* Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
* Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 374061
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Medical, Urology, Medical Technology, Infection Control, Travel Nurse, Healthcare