Field Sales Consultant, Medical - Cleveland, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Manages all field sales activities within a specific territory assignment. Conducts face-to-face contact with every account assigned and captured on a timely and periodic basis. Focuses on growing account base by obtaining and onboarding new customers along with growing sales by selling deeper and wider in existing accounts. This position is focused on growing sales by capturing new business (80%) and servicing existing business (20%). Actual percentage of time dedicated to these activities will vary based on the needs of the company and territory characteristics including market share and consolidation.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Develops and manages a specific territory by increasing market share as a primary objective. Market share increase is primarily accomplished through the cultivation and capture of new accounts.
* Responds to customers concern in a timely fashion, takes appropriate actions to ensure customer issues/opportunities are communicated to appropriate Medical personnel departments.
* Plans, organizes and implements effective strategies using all company programs, tools, human resources, and initiatives to increase market share.
* Directs sales activities within the territory through the coordination of all team selling assets including Telesales (UST), CEG, Mid Market SAM Team, and the Up Market SAM Team. Selling efforts must be highly coordinated to meet the complex needs of a rapidly changing industry and customer.
* Attends all medical conventions/seminars and participates in all training programs as instructed by the Regional Sales Manager, Director of Sales, or VP of Henry Schein Medical.
* Cooperates with all Medical personnel in the execution of all company programs and corporate initiatives.
* Maintains a high level of integrity and constantly focus on continuing education programs to enhance sales and business acumen and subsequent sales performance.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position requires extensive travel within a specific geographic territory assignment. Utilizing typical office equipment.
Sales experience helpful but not necessary.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
High School diploma required, bachelors degree preferred.
Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft office (Word and Excel). Strong selling skills, communication skills, presentation skills, customer service skills, negotiation skills, and good telephone etiquette required.
OTHER: Valid Drivers License
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers..