Field Service Specialist Chicago, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/19/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONFunctional Area: Engineering
On site Field support of QIAGEN, Peak Service or Excalibur supported instruments with a focus on the Peak Service instrumentation in the hematology/chemistry area. Position based in Chicago, IL
- Install, maintain, trouble shooting & repair and support instruments on all levels HW and SW.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with customers and references.
- Assist in Meeting/exceeding sales targets and related KPI's in relation to maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, in a timely fashion and in lines with any regulatory requirments. Utilize relevant databases to input and provide information to the organization.
- Positively represent QIAGEN in front of the customer, be a good example.
- Technical and/or Scientific and/or Electro/Mechanical background.
- Preferable Automation harware experience in areas such as diagnostics, molecular biology or hemetolgy and chemistry.
- Service and support experience within the after sales service business.
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Extensive travel required (85%).
- Valid driver s license and willingness to travel, national and internationally.
- Availability to work shifts during the day, night and/or weekend if required.
- Ability to lift ~50lb or 25kgs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.