Field Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/3/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONFunctional Area: Technical Service
On-site field support of QIAGEN, PEAK, and/or Excalibur serviced instruments.
- Work includes Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and general support of laboratory instrumentation on all levels (hardware and software).
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with customers and references.
- Assist in meeting/exceeding sales targets and related KPI's in relation to maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, in a timely fashion, and aligned with any regulatory requirements. Utilize relevant internal CRM databases to input and provide information to the organization.
- Positively represent QIAGEN in front of the customer, be a good example.
- Technical and/or Scientific and/or Electronics background.
- Service and support experience within the post-sales service business.
- Prefer someone with laboratory automation hardware background in areas such as molecular diagnostics, in vitro diagnostics, hematology and/or chemistry.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Extensive travel required (85%).
- Valid driver s license and willingness to travel, nationally, and internationally.
- Availability to work shifts during the day, night and/or weekend, if required.
- Ability to lift ~50lb or 25kgs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.