Field Service Technician - Sinker EDM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
MC Machinery Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMC Machinery Systems Inc., a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation which employs over 65,000 people around the world, is searching for a FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN FOR SINKER EDM MACHINES. This individual will work out of the Atlanta, GA area. This position requires heavy travel throughout the region, very good communication skills and the mechanical and electrical knowledge necessary to repair, troubleshoot, modify and test complex technical problems on industrial machine tool products for our customers. These services are provided on-site at our customer s facilities and via telephone if situation permits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Working knowledge of how to read mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
* CNC programming skills necessary
* Ability to operate computer using windows operating systems.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Skilled in Electrical measurement and inspection techniques. (Voltmeter, Oscilloscope and other measurement equipment).
* Experience in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems (Ballscrews, bearings, gearing and various way systems).
* Skilled in mechanical measurement and inspection techniques (Indicators, micrometers, gage blocks and optical comparitor. Laser Interferometer and ballbar a plus )
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 year Electronic or Technical Degree.
* 2~5 years experience as field service in the machine tool industry a plus.