This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/6/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRIEF DESCRIPTION
As a Finance Intern, you will gain exposure to various areas within corporate finance including financial analysis, accounting, budgeting, and treasury. The role supports the Corporate Finance team and will be responsible for critical financial analyses, process improvements, preparation of monthly reporting packages, and account reconciliations. This position requires a candidate with strong analytical skills who excels at communicating effectively with others. The role will involve various ad-hoc financial projects based on the current business needs
This position will be located in Rexnords corporate office within the Global Water Center in downtown Milwaukee, WI.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Current enrollment in an accredited college/university
* Accounting or finance major highly preferred
* Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and aptitude for finance/accounting and financial systems
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
* Actively takes ownership and demonstrates initiative and follow-up skills
* Adaptable and able to handle changing priorities
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast past environment
* Professional demeanor, positive attitude, and a customer service orientation
* Strong communication skills-written and verbal
* Technical skills: Microsoft Office (includes Excel and Word))
* Organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
* Must currently be pursuing a 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance. Preferably a Junior or Senior.
* GPA of 3.5 or higher strongly preferred.
* Able to work 40 hours per week during the summer
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED