This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
Boston Consulting Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Finance Intern provides part time administrative support to the NY Finance team and represents BCG to all internal and external contacts in a manner consistent with BCG s value statement.
Company InformationThe Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 14,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
Basic Job Requirements
* Freshman in college pursuing finance or accounting degree, or Junior/Senior in high school with an interest is finance, work schedule would be 2-8 hours/week
* Administrative support experience a plus
* Service oriented, flexible, high level of attention to detail, team player
* Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer
* Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Non-discrimination StatementThe Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
* Send e/mails to specific Staff members on a weekly basis to obtain tax validation of work locations
* Prepare communications for changes to be incorporated from e/mails
* Check data manually on reports with Finance and/or Staffing in leakage areas
* Maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality
* Other ad hoc projects and support, as needed