This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/16/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible for conducting financial analysis on lease and sale transactions (office, multifamily, hotel and industrial properties).
* Create financial models through Argus and Excel to evaluate feasibility of real estate acquisitions and dispositions
* Review and summarize tenant leases and articulate issues/concerns in a clear and effective manner
* Manage and process transactional activities involved in lease and sale transactions
* Articulate findings (both pros and cons) of transactions to team members and investors in a professional, thorough manner
* Assist in collecting and evaluating required due diligence for real estate transactions; make necessary inquiries to clients to ensure that required information is provided in a timely and effective manner
* Contact appraisers, brokers, and research firms to obtain real estate comparable information
* Receive and answer inquiries regarding listed properties for lease or sale
* Call to obtain information on off-market properties for clients and investors
* Bachelor's degree; Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred
* 3+ years of experience as a commercial real estate analyst required
* Ability to procure and maintain Salesperson s license
* Knowledge of local commercial real estate markets preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Argus (or other discount cash flow program)
* Strong math and advanced research skills
* Exceptional analytical skills
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
* Desire to be client facing on pitches and proposals
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
* Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work to include; conducting tours throughout the property/portfolio, usually performed by walking and/or climbing stairs
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..