Financial Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Performance Health is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst (FP&A) Analyst to join our Finance Team. This position will report directly to the FP&A Manager and be responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, forecasting and budget support for our global organization. We are looking for someone who has a keen attention to detail, superior analytical capability and takes an ownership approach for all tasks.
* Assist in managing the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process from the development stages to presentation to management
* Prepare monthly reporting and board meeting packages for the Board of Directors
* Prepare variance analysis and bridges for Sr. Management
* Utilize NetSuite and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX to develop, enhance and maintain critical financial reports. Ability to extract data out of ERP system and perform necessary business analytics
* Prepare department spending reports to aid in monthly reviews of actual performance vs. budget and prior year. Perform related analysis, research and recommendations
* Partner with Commercial Leadership in providing sales analysis by channel, brand and customer
* Analyze business unit performance to understand and explain key drivers of variance to budget, forecast and/or prior year
* Provide financial modeling and analysis for new product development, product line profitability and other ad-hoc financial projects
* Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and develop metric measurement process
* Develop new or enhanced financial models to support changing business needs
* Provide ad hoc financial quantitative analysis support
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required
* Minimum 5+ years previous work experience in finance or related field; preferable experience in general accounting, cost accounting, and financial analysis
* Experience with NetSuite and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred; experience with Adaptive Planning software also preferred
* Experience in manufacturing/retail industry preferred
* Ability to concisely summarize large amounts of data to drive decision making process
* Proven track record of driving for results with minimal ongoing direction
* Energetic and inquisitive, quick learner, takes initiative and follows through
* Flexibility to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment while remaining efficient
* Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
* Proficiency in MS Office applications with expert knowledge of Excel required
Performance Health and Wellness, headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois, is the maker of clinically-proven brands sold across the globe in a wide range of channels, including retail, specialty retail, professional and e-commerce. We are a growing company providing solutions for health and wellness, exercise and performance, rehab and recovery, and pain relief. Our products and content empower people in every stage of an active life from injury recovery all the way to performing at an elite level. Our mission motivates our performance every day.
Around the world, we serve consumers, athletes, patients, and healthcare practitioners with proven solutions to common needs and problems. These leverage effective and innovative products backed by clinical research, empowering education, instructions and content, endorsement by healthcare professionals, and practice-building support.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law..