Financial Mgmt & Service Reporting, Systems Project Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
Brown Brothers Harriman
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
The SYSTEMS PROJECT LEADER in Enterprise Functions will be responsible for Financial Management and Service Reporting across the Pillar. S/he will lead all aspects of financial reporting to advance efficiencies in day-to-day infrastructure management and strategic planning. The Systems Project Leader will create and manage the budget for the Enterprise Functions Pillar and lead numerous concurrent initiatives, analyzing current state and designing reporting and financial management strategies.
* Manage financial reporting for EF Pillar, including budget and resource reporting
* Lead effort to create high quality, comprehensive reporting for infrastructure management and service metrics
* Develop standard senior leadership reports to allow proactive management of service levels, resource planning, budgeting
* Manage EF Pillar budget planning and ongoing monitoring
* Coordinate reporting with group managers on a scheduled basis
* Develop ad hoc reports as needed across all areas of the EF Pillar
'Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years related work experience
* Creative and effective problem-solving and analytical skills
* Proactive and results-oriented
* Collaborative and objective approach to problem solving
* Ability to work in high energy and visible environments
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Excellent written communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and with clarity, with ability to negotiate
* Consultative and advisory skills with ability to work and communicate professionally with internal and external clients
* Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Experience developing and delivering presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.