This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 1/6/2018
* Sets up and operates straight-line gluers and related peripheral / supporting equipment for the purpose of manufacturing folded and glued cartons
* Keep building in clean and orderly condition, to complete the plant wide painting schedule and to assist in the SQF Audits while maintaining SQF standards
* Stacks box blanks in feed mechanism
* Observes automatic feeding, folding, and gluing of box blanks to detect machine malfunctions
* Inspects completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work order specifications, and adjust machinery as necessary to correct variations
* Packs finished product (kick) into corrugate boxes
* Palletizes finished product
* Prints labels
* Keeps daily time and materials usage reports and records information in ASI software
* Performs Preventative Maintenance
* Disassembles machines to maintain, repair, or replace broken or worn parts, using hand tools
* Monitors the Housekeeping standards in the break room actively managing the Cleanliness of the storage shelves and items stored in the refrigerators discarding abandoned food products.
* Assist temporary employees with understanding task assignments while Reinforcing SQF standards and Graphic Packaging Internationals core values.
* Perform housekeeping duties
* Gluer Core & Gluer II; Installs and adjust guide assemblies, forming bars, and folding mechanisms according to box blank dimensions and work order specifications, using hand tools
* Gluer Core & Gluer II; Moves controls to regulate tension on pressure rolls, to synchronize speed of machine components, and to adjust pressure of the glue
* Gluer Core & Gluer II; Adjusts machine controls to correct variations
* Gluer Core & Gluer II; Monitors pressure of the glue
* Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork
GRAPHIC PACKAGING INTERNATIONAL, INC. is proud to be an EOE-M/F/D/V committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.