This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 2/14/2018
Karl Storz Endoscopy
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., (KSEA) is an affiliate of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1 integration technologies.
The Fiori Developer performs Fiori SAP development activities and participates in business requirements meetings. He/she participates in the development efforts for assigned production support in North America. The Developer is required SAP Best Practice knowledge to aid in the design process. He/She performs the necessary development to convert the requirements into a business solution. Ability to perform minor and mid-size development tasks according to the functional specifications.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
* Work as a team member to gather, analyze and create technical specifications.
* Partner with analyst team to understand complex business requirements
* Support upper level development team members in assigned enhancements or production support.
* Performs development work under supervision of upper level development team members.
* Support upper level development team members to translate functional requirements into technical design.
* Follow all SAP solution policies, procedures, control sets, and best practices.
* Perform unit testing as directed by upper level development team members.
* Implement and document designed solution and provide knowledge transfer to other production support team members.
Education, experience, skills & knowledge:
* Bachelor s degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration; advanced degree preferred.
* Knowledge of common development environments are required (e.g. Eclipse or WebIDE)
* Extensive experience in SAP Fiori and SAP UX / SAPUI5, KPI modeler.
* Knowledge on configuring NetWeaver gateway services, Odata services.
* Knowledge on mobile services for FIORI
* Experience with fiori application performance tuning on mobile and desktop.
* Experience on unit testing and integration testing tools.
* Experience with SAP HANA and SQL Script, understanding on HANA studio is highly desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* High ability to learn, strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Understanding of structured and service-oriented work
* Good team player
* Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:* Knowledgeable in SAP ABAP including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms.
* Interactive ALV Reporting
* Dialog programming
* BAPI, RFC
* EDI, iDOC, ALE
* Sapscript, Smart Forms, Interactive Forms
* ABAP change and transport system
* Knowledge in SAP PI, JAVA and SAP HANA is desirable
* PMI certification preferably
* ITIL certification preferably
* At least 2 to 3 years of SAP development experience focusing on SAP ABAP
* Knowledge of SAP Netweaver highly desirable
* SAP technical design, development and deployment experience is desirable as is experience with global rollouts.
* Strong communication skills a must.
* Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
* Must have a service-oriented personality.
* Fluency in spoken and written English.
* German language skills and international work experience are a plus, but not required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree preferably in computer science; advanced degree preferred.
* At least 7 years of CRM/Fiori/ABAP development experience
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.