This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Flippo Construction Company Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONFlippo Construction Company, Inc. (FCCI) is an "EMPLOYEE OWNED" general and heavy construction business operating primarily in the Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore MD areas. The company was founded in 1971 by B. Earl Flippo and in our years of operation has grown from a small utility concern to one of the major players in our area's heavy construction industry.
Flippo's Operational services consists of Heavy Construction, including Bridges, Concrete Structures, Roadway and Site Work. We also provide utility installation, repairs, and long-term service/maintenance contracts for the major utility providers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
* Supervise crew leaders and crews (labor and equipment); strive for maximum production; increase efficiency, eliminate loss of effort. Monitor production and cost daily.
* Perform work activities within productions budget.
* Assist Superintendent and General Foreman with job start up sheets and schedules.
* Coordinate job requirements of company resources with Superintendent to insure optimum use.
* Maintain progress of work activity in accordance with progress schedule to insure contract completion within the contract time regardless of other considerations.
* Assist Superintended in overseeing and coordinating subcontractor's work. Subcontractor to perform on schedule in accordance with subcontract.
* Maintain positive jobsite relations with owner, subcontractors and prime contractor.
* Maintain job diary. Enter in diary instructions from Owner, daily activity and location, communications with subcontractors, anything unusual.
* Coordination with Superintendent/General Foreman - production review - activity planning -progress - compliance with Contract Documents.
* Identify and document changes and notify Superintendent / General Foreman before proceeding.
* Take all steps necessary to complete the contract in accordance with the Contract provisions.
* Notify Superintendent/General Foreman to document completion of milestones in work and final completion of work.
* Responsible for daily checks on safety.
* Responsible for daily time sheets.
* Responsible for daily planning of material, equipment, and labor needs.
Flippo offers competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k, vacation, holiday, and company stock
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.