Forklift Material Handler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
Church & Dwight
What we re about:
* Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
* Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
* Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
* Entrepreneurialism- We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position is the Distribution Facility at our Harrisonville, MO location. This position manages raw material and finished product flow in the following areas: receiving, shipping, or production support, while coordinating the day-to-day activities of the receiving docks.
Starting pay $14.94/hr
Mon-Fri (2nd Shift)
3pm - 11:30pm
What you ll do:
* Safely operate material handling equipment, including forklifts.
* Perform basic warehouse repairs and preventive maintenance, including dock levelers, forklifts, batteries, etc.
* Assist with inventory management and physical inventories for packaging materials and finished goods.
* Manage daily disposal and replenishment of corrugate and bottles for the packaging lines.
* Unload and stage raw materials from delivery trucks to be used on the packaging lines.
* Perform special pack building, including scheduling and manning.
* Manage rework area and return product to lines for repackaging.
* Accurately complete and submit paperwork for finished palletized products with corresponding inventory locations by end of shift.
* Keeps work area clean and neat.
What you ll need:
* High school diploma or equivalency.
* Minimum one year of forklift operator/powered industrial truck experience while working in a manufacturing environment, preferably in warehousing, shipping or receiving.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good organizational/time management skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Basic math skills
What we ll offer:
* Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
* Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
* Career ownership & development
* Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance, the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.