This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
BUSINESS: AFS (IS)
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DIRECT REPORTING: Director of Finance
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Director of Operations
This role will provide accurate and timely financial reporting, coordinate the month-end close with Tampa and Financial Shared Services personnel and prepare the financial forecasts. The position will also coordinate the activities to support internal and external audits and perform reviews and reconciliations required for the Sarbanes-Oxley control set. The position will support the department managers in Tampa with budget-to-actual and detailed transaction reporting and will troubleshoot and solve problems that affect the accuracy of the financial statements.
* Reporting and Analysis: Prepare and analyze performance reports, financial statements and operational metrics. Present and effectively communicate performance results to local and AFS Group management teams in local currency and USD to facilitate a clear understanding of key performance indicators and provide insight into cost drivers. Complete or follow up on others to complete all required financial and KPI inputs to the consolidated reporting system on a timely basis.
* Provide analysis on financial performance and variances for use by the Company for corporate presentations.
* Provide support to strategic corporate initiatives and projects: presentations, complex scenarios analyses, financial modeling, etc.
* Controlling, Planning and Forecasting: Take the lead role in the preparation of the annual operating budget and monthly forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows). Oversee budget accountability process with budget owners.
* Financial Projects: Provide financial leadership for activities involving Sales and Operations and as directed by the Director-Finance. Examples include make vs. buy studies, product line P&Ls, operations restructuring, distribution and pricing analyses and activity-based costing.
* Cash Flow: Prepare periodic cash flow forecasts and reports and coordinate these forecasts and actual reporting against forecast with Financial Shared Services.
* Initiatives: Provide financial support to drive key site improvement initiatives including, but not limited to, project accounting, pricing controls, product line reporting, SKU margin improvement and cost reduction programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* 3-5 years of professional experience with an emphasis on financial analysis, consolidations and technical accounting.
* Large, multinational corporate experience in the area of manufacturing a plus.
* Energetic, self-starter with ability to drive results
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
* Exceptional analysis skills
* Bias toward process improvement
* Experience with integrated ERP system in manufacturing or distribution environment
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to perform responsibilities with modest guidance, self-directed
* Ability to influence and persuade department leaders and professional staff
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written
* Analytical capacity to identify operational problems and analyze variances from expected results
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent
* MBA preferred
* U.S. Citizen