Fraud Risk Management Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director of Fraud Risk Management will be responsible for maintaining and executing a robust Fraud Risk Management strategy established by a Bank-wide Fraud Management Program that is designed to identify and mitigate risk associated with fraud.
* Manage a formally documented bank-wide Fraud Management Program that outlines the roles and responsibilities of the first, second, and third line of defense as key stakeholders of the Fraud Risk Management Organization;
* Conduct fraud risk assessments to identify, analyze, and evaluate risk;
* Define fraud risk strategies by establishing standards required to meet expectations for the Bank's fraud risk profile across all bank products and channels;
* Oversee a consistent and holistic approach to fraud reporting including communication and escalation routines to senior management and appropriate risk committees;
* Expand fraud risk awareness throughout the Bank;
* Maintain a central case management system to provide consistency in investigation documentation standards;
* Identify and advise businesses on existing and emerging fraud risks;
* Conduct analytical studies while leveraging technology solutions to promote the effectiveness in fraud prevention, monitoring and case investigations;
* Establish and provide a consistent risk-based approach to fraud training across the Bank;
* Coordinate internal and external examinations related to the Fraud Risk Management Program; and
* Ability to manage a team, including selection of staff members, providing ongoing feedback, fostering teamwork and meeting team-related goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management on key issues in a timely fashion.
* Aptitude to manage projects, identify barriers, and remediate project risk;
* Ability to document opinions in a professional and unbiased way;
* Ability to develop training and presentation materials;
* Capability to understand strategic and detailed levels of organizational activities;
* Ability to understand capability maturity model planning and establish multi-generational plans over multiple year delivery cycles; and
* Ability to break major business divisions into multiple levels to identify risk exposures and mitigating controls.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 10+ years' experience fraud investigations, internal audit, or risk management within a financial institution;
* Extensive knowledge of fraud matters related to Consumer (Mortgage, Banking, Credit Card), Commercial, and Counterparty lending
* Experience with interfacing with regulatory oversight agencies;
* Experience managing a team or complex projects
* Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti-Money Laundering (CAMS,ACAMS), or equivalent certifications required;
* Bachelor's Degree required;
* Must be familiar with fraud scenarios, risk assessment practices, and relevant agency and regulatory requirements related to financial institution; and
* Experience in managing horizontal business or governance programs.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
The future of banking just got a lot brighter for individuals, businesses and institutions across the country, as EverBank is now a proud part of the TIAA family. In addition to jobs at EverBank, search our careers at TIAA too: http://careers.tiaa.org/.
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No associate or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.