French Language Analyst 10/12/2017
Pluribus International Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: French Language Analyst
Location: Washington Metro Area, DC 20585
Description: Transcribes and/or translates foreign language source material, both printed and audio, provides analysis and reporting of translated foreign language source material, and quality control of junior linguists. Typically works as part of or may lead a team of linguists supporting operations CONUS or OCONUS. Must be a U.S. citizen. Must possess native or near native proficiency in the French foreign language, typically a minimum of 3/3 on the DLPT or equivalent test.
* Translates French intermediate to advanced level printed materials including technical manuals and foreign language periodicals into good grammatical English
* Transcribes and translates French foreign language audio files into good grammatical English
* Prepares and updates databases of translated French source material
* Operates customer furnished monitor/recording equipment
* Scans intercepted data and determines as pertinent or non-pertinent to mission requirements
* Participates in analytical meetings or conferences when applicable
* Drafts product reports
* Provides quality control of junior linguist transcribed and translated material
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* French Non-native Linguist - Requires a bachelor s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of relevant experience.
* French Native Linguist Requires native level skills and five to seven years of experience.
Clearance requirement: Minimum TS required. TS/SCI w/ Poly must be obtainable.
CONUS: Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus legal duty to furnish information.