FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor (Subcontract)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Orland Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCAL UNIT & POSITION DESCRIPTION
FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Subcontract
Nationwide, USA; based out of any home office
Brief Team and Position Summary: Our auditors perform 3rd party quality and/or safety audits/assessments on behalf of customers and their suppliers. The FSSC auditor focuses primarily on clients requiring the FSSC 22000 certification but also conducts other Global Food Safety Initiative audits according to their individual qualifications. Food and Beverage auditors work with clients large and small at locations around the country to improve and ensure quality and safety at all points along the value chain.
Tasks May Include
* Performs 3rd party F&B GFSI certification Audits FSSC22000 for US and/or Canada F&B customers
* Performs 3rd party quality and/or safety audits/assessments on behalf of customers and their suppliers
* Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
* Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
* Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
What We\'re Seeking
* Bachelor s Degree in the Life Sciences (Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Packaging Engineering)
* Years of related experience: 5+ years of F&B industry/retail experience
* IRCA and/or RAB-QSA FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Category M (Packaging Material) plus other codes
* Perform 3rd party onsite FSSC 22000 certification audits
* Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
* The successful candidate must be Ethical, Open-minded, Diplomatic, Collaborative, Observant, Perceptive, Versatile, Tenacious, Decisive, Self-reliant, Professional, Morally courageous and Organized
* We conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screenings
* ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification
Storage & Distribution Code F
Packaging Code I
Bakery Code C-IV
Fish Code C-I
Chemical Ingredients Code K
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
COMPANY & BUSINESS AREA DESCRIPTION
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
DNV GL is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/H/V