Full Stack Developer 9/20/2017
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECS is seeking Full Stack Developers in Java/J2EE technology to work in our Memphis, TN (38120) office.
ECS is looking for Full Stack Developers with Java/J2EE technology expertise.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Full Stack Developer will have demonstrated advanced level of proficiency in:
* Oracle PL/SQL
* HTML, CSS, jQuery
* APIs and web services like REST
* Modular design
* Agile SDLC
* Design patterns for developing scalable applications Develop software components for a modern application and its accompanying infrastructure.
* Provide clear, concise documentation for code and other development artifacts.
* Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
* B.S. in Computer Science, Geography or related field.
* Six (6) years of performing software engineering activities.
* NodeJS, Git
* Unit testing experience
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.