Full-Stack Software Engineer (all levels) - Application Development 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
FULL-STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER (ALL LEVELS) - APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
LOCATION: US & CANADA
IN SCHOOL, OR GRADUATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS* Please visit FutureForce for opportunities.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics, .... We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
* Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
* Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
* Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
* Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
* Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
* Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
* Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience
* Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
* Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
* Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience building highly scalable web applications.
* Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
* Master's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.