Full Time Accessioner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlere is now Abbott.
Alere Toxicology Services is now ABBOTT and is the global leader in the global toxicology testing market. Located in Austin, TX, Alere Toxicology performs forensic quality laboratory analysis for drugs and alcohol to prevent substance abuse. In addition to our analysis being accurate, rapid, and legally defensible, we are committed to providing superior customer support and customized solutions for all substance abuse testing needs.
We are currently looking to fill a full time accessioner position to be based in our Austin, TX office. The individual filling this position will be responsible for receiving, opening, and verifying specimens in accordance with the SAMHSA mandatory guidelines and those of other regulatory organizations.
This individual must be able to work full time Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:30PM
Minimum requirements are:
* High School diploma or GED
* Intermediate typing skills
* Advanced ability to understand certification requirements for SAMHSA, CAP-FUDT, and other relevant regulatory bodies
* Basic ability to understand a Laboratory Information System (LIS) and other computer systems
* Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds
* Ability to have full body movement
* Must have vision and hearing corrected to meet minimum acceptable norms
Alere, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request. Alternatively call: Human Resources at (800-977-9130 extension 68193).