General Clerk III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/2/2017
Camp Lejeune, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: General Clerk III
# Positions: 1
Hire Type: Temporary
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Work Shift: 1 First shift
PSD Camp Lejeune
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
General Clerk III will be expected to provide customers service in a full range of Active Duty Military, Reserve Duty Military Duty and DOD Civilian Personnel Support activities. These services will be Pay and Personnel Support, Support Services Personnel and Command, and Personnel Transportation Support Services.
* Pay and Personnel Support
* Support Services for Active Duty Personnel and Commands
* Transportation Specific Support Services
* Additional tasks may apply
* Minimum of 1 (one) Year experience in a Customer Service environment.
* HR background in either the following disciplines: Military Pay, Military Personnel, Travel Claims or Navy Transportation. Substitutions for HR background can be from similar experience gained in either the private sector or other Federal Agency.
* US Citizenship
Sedentary work -Occasionally exerting up to 10 pounds of force by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects. Work involves sitting most of the time; walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Lifting, Reaching, Sitting, Standing, Stooping, Walking
Security Checks (Current or Obtain/Maintain):
Other, Tier 3 (former NACLC)
Visit MANCON at https://careers-mancon.icims.com/jobs/3413/job . Apply directly online or contact MANCON HR for alternatives at 757-457-9570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANCON participates in E-verify. For information regarding E-Verify, contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-464-4218.
MANCON is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MANCON will not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex or gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in any other protected class. Questions and concerns can be directed to email@example.com.