Global Digital Marketing Technology Manager 9/19/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
New Britain, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
About the Team:
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Stanley Black & Decker are seeking an experienced, dynamic enterprise marketing technology professional who can survey the technology landscape, recommend relevant marketing and data partners and implement /promote adoption across global business unit marketing teams.
The Global Marketing Technology Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing innovative marketing technologies and strategies in partnership with divisional business units across the Stanley Black & Decker enterprise.
This role must develop a deep understanding of each divisions business needs, their end customers, and the technologies that will support their growth strategies. This role will work alongside our IT and Marketing teams within Corporate and our Business Units and report directly to the Sr. Manager, Global Digital Marketing - Innovation and Technology.
This role will ensure the establishment and maintenance of the Stanley Black & Decker global digital marketing technology stack. In addition to platform innovation, this role will also be responsible for forging strategic partnerships with industry leaders to ensure that Stanley Black & Decker is able to embrace emerging trends in a manner consistent with world-class digital organizations.
* Work with business units and IT departments to develop implementation and integration strategies for marketing technology platforms.
* Serve as key liaison between business units and technology partners through implementations.
* Program manage implementations of both new, and the expansion of, existing technology solutions. Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be a primary focus.
* Drive adoption of corporate sponsored marketing technology platforms through regular business check-ins.
* Work with business units to develop documentation around marketing technology processes.
* Through regular touch-points, report on programs via agreed upon KPIs with the implementation team to drive integration throughout business units.
* Work across Stanley Black & Decker to understand needs and challenges within each business as they relate to digital marketing.
* Evangelize the enterprise digital marketing technology stack to drive adoption throughout the organization.
Key Initial Projects:
* Implementation, adoption and evolution of Salesforce Marketing Cloud program
* Adoption and evolution of Percolate platform
* Implementation, adoption and evolution of Bazaarvoice program
* Participation in data architecture and governance
Education and Experience
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing (or related); MBA a plus
* 7-10 years experience within agency, leading marketing technology, or client-side digital
marketing with focus on delivering innovative solutions to drive company success.
* Proven track record of strong program management, innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Strong presentation and public speaking abilities with the ability to address both marketing communities and technical level audiences.
* Gravitas to lead cross-functional team projects, engage with stakeholders and deliver projects to completion.
* Ability to apply analytical thinking to abstract ideas in order to prescribe ROI to innovation.
* Continuous networking with industry peers and technology vendors to bring latest and most innovative ideas and solutions to Stanley Black & Decker.
* Depth of experience with marketing automation; Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
* The candidate must be a self- starter and possess excellent time management skills.
* Someone who gets passionate about things and motivates everyone around them.
* Able to grasp and explain technologies quickly. You need to be able to build a great message and deliver it.
* You are collaborative, proactive, creative, entrepreneurial, have a healthy appetite for feedback, and thrive in a high performance culture.
* Role will require frequent travel to attend industry events, meetings with partners and working sessions with business units
Why Stanley Black & Decker:
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) employees are given the opportunity to:
* Work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent: SBD is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement
* Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes: Creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come
* Foster growth and professional development capabilities: SBD is a large, global organization with many disciplines and locations with opportunity to explore different roles and further your career without having to change companies
* Be recognized & rewarded: We value our employees, recognize their talent, encourage their growth and reward contributions.
At SBD, we welcome talented and competitive people, and reward them with outstanding career development, personal growth and leadership opportunities. Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for it.
Stanley Black & Decker provides their employees with a great work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more!
Stanley Black & Decker considers all applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veterans status or any other classification protected under state or federal law.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic..