VP Global, Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 2/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONMeggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
Meggitt's Global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence team is growing. We are seeking a VP Global, Talent Acquisition to join our team in Irvine, CA. This role serves as the strategic champion and advocate for the best-in-class talent acquisition team. With a global presence in Asia, Europe, North America and India the VP will be responsible for the global strategy of Talent Aquisition.
The Director will focus on the growth and strategic initiatives for the global talent acquisition center of excellence. This individual will ensure that recruiting philosophies, strategies and processes are optimized to deliver the highest value and impact to the business. The Talent Acquisition VP will oversee recruiting metrics and programs and report directly to the SVP, Human Resources.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Lead the global team of recruiters
* Continue to drive recruiting polices and metrics
* Drive end-to-end talent acquisition processes to include, strengths, gaps, trends and solutions
* Assist in developing short and long-term strategies to meet recruitment goals
* Partner with Business leaders on workforce planning
* Manage third party vendors
* Identify, recommend and manage contracts with online job boards. Ensure consistency regarding branding and terminology.
* Manage recruitment agencies contracts
* Continue to drive the delivery of a best in class candidate experience
* Proactively drive and execute the global and regional strategies which align with recruitment policies
* Support and continuously improve processes and tools in the area of recruiting
* Partner with the HR Process & Systems team to build current and future roadmap for recruiting metrics/KPIs
* Deliver value-added services to internal client population (including market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, succession planning, and diversity initiatives).
* Lead and contribute to regional / global projects associated with HR and Talent Acquisition and Development.
* Provide training, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring as a talent acquisition subject matter expert.
* Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
* 25% travel
* Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
* 15+ years of progressive experience in talent acquisition
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience working in a global manufacturing environment
* Experience working in a shared services environment ideal
* Knowledge of OFCCP rules and regulations
* Experience utilizing candidate management tracking systems
* Proficiency in reporting and metrics to drive desired results
* Deep experience building client relationships, negotiating and collaborating as part of a global team.
* Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and experienced professionals internally and externally.
* Must be able to proactively drive and lead a strategic recruiting agenda globally
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.