Global Product Management- Competitive Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/7/2017
MFS Institutional Advisors
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Our Co-Op positions are a 6 month commitment (January 9th June 29th), working Monday Friday and work between 35-40 hours. Our program is designed for undergraduate students who are enrolled in a Co-Op program and can meet our requirements. All students must be authorized to work in the United States.
The Global Product group is focused on aligning MFS' investment solutions with the evolving needs of our global client base. Key responsibilities include product development, positioning, and client support. The team works collaboratively with the investment management and distribution/marketing groups, as well as other areas across the organization, to provide clients with industry-leading product insight and support for our existing offerings.
Using discretion and judgment, work with the Competitive Analysis team to support the sales force. Critical success factors require excellent relationship buildings skills, effective time management, organizational, and communication skills.
* Utilization of the fund comparison tool (Morningstar Direct) to generate requested comparisons that are entered through the Customer Relationship Management system
* Compile, organize and sort data from the CRM to help identify trends or product/competitor interest
* Generate overlap, correlation and return data within third party research tools
* Organize monthly and quarterly pieces within excel
* Submitting ad-hoc reports to Compliance
* Work with Global Product team members on projects and ad hoc tasks
* Interest in the investment management industry
* Detail oriented
* Proactive attitude that focuses on creating ideas and plans for correcting issues or handling daily tasks
* Exhibit a commitment to learning, creativity and critical thinking
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* We are interested in candidates from any major but prefer candidates who may be interested in careers in sales, investing, or marketing
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.