Global Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/22/2017
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
* Responsible for creating and implementing the global capital project portfolio to support all client facilities globally
* Develop and foster relationships with client Global Real Estate Services team
* Ensure high quality implementation of projects across all global regions to deliver on KPI targets
* Provide leadership to all project management teams globally to ensure compliance with all processes required on the account
* Communicate regularly the reporting metrics for project management services to all stakeholders
* Provide leadership for procurement efforts and ensure the delivery of the 4% costs savings across all projects
* Provide leadership to the global project management department (PMO)
* Partner with the finance team to deliver quality project finance information and forecasting
* Ensure compliance with all aspects of the client Master Service Agreement
* Ensure project management teams are performing services that achieve established KPI s and cost savings.
* Work closely with Real Estates Services clients, the Transaction Manager, facility managers, and Finance to annually create the five-year capital plan. Deliver the capital plan with quality cost information by the due date.
* Ensure that service delivery and contractual obligations are delivered and executed in a manner that fosters and achieves customer satisfaction across all sites.
* Develop and foster strong working relationships with all regional C&W offices to ensure proper support and operational protocol.
* Work with Global Sustainability Manager to support sustainability strategies and processes as they pertain to the built environment. This includes LEED certification for owned campuses and as requested for leased facilities.
* Oversee financial reports for the project management services accordance with client requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, monthly accruals, variance reports, and forecasting.
* Audit and approve all contracts, invoices, requests for purchase orders, etc. issued for these regions.
* Review and monitor project budgets in order to manage the overall capital project portfolio.
* Ensure compliance with all C&W and client policies and procedures.
* Provide purchasing and contract support for project management services. Work with global C&W team to leverage regional and global contract opportunities.
* Prepare bi-weekly project management report.
* Oversight of project management technology software systems including BIG, Fusion and Business Integration, etc.
* Must have a Bachelor s degree, architectural or engineering degree preferred. Master's level education is preferred
* Must have at least fifteen (15) years of successful experience in facilities design and construction management/project management field. Global project management knowledge and experience preferred
* Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with difficult clients. Previous experience working with the client is preferred
* Previous experience providing project management services on a global or national account is preferred
* Must be proficient at managing issues remotely and willing to conduct meetings at various times to accommodate work in time zones around the world
* Exemplary leadership, interpersonal skills and team building spirit
* Must be willing to travel
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..