Golf Equipment Retail Sales Associate - ReqCode 170003UV 2/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionGolf Galaxy is seeking a part-time retail equipment sales associate in the to join our team! A division of DICK's Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy prides itself on its world-class selection of brand name golf equipment, golf apparel, golf accessories, golf technology and golf gifts for golfers of all ages and abilities. The course is calling. Join our team and surround yourself with the game you love!
Equipment Sales Associate Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Assists customers by ascertaining their needs and upon customer's request, perform needed repairs and/or modifications as well as aiding in product fitting and selection of components such as club heads, grips, shafts, tools, supplies and machines
* Assesses needs of the customer by fitting them for components that ensure desired product performance; examples include fitting customer for proper shaft flex, length, lie, loft, grip size, etc.
* Keeps current with product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise, and advertised merchandise
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Advantage Club (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* Prior experience with golf equipment components and/or equipment fitting and modifications
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Deep knowledge of golf equipment, components, and accessories
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Golf Galaxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/53302049.jpg /