GOS Technology Delivery Manager, Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 4/6/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe GOS Technology Analytics Delivery Manager will manage client implementation projects for the analytics platform, including new implementations, client consulting engagements, prototypes to assist with business development opportunities, and delivery of new feature sets. Additionally, this role will assist with initiative projects for the platform and continuous improvement of delivery methodology. This position will interface with external clients, senior level business managers, functional IT teams, external consultants, vendors, and other software delivery team members. While there are no direct supervisory responsibilities for this role, this position has matrix responsibility through initiatives and projects.
A breakdown of the primary duties for this role is outlined below:
*t60-70% - Client implementation management
*t20-25% - Initiative projects participation and platform improvement
*t10-15% - Team activities and knowledge / content development
This is a full-time position and can be located anywhere in the United States with the ability to work from home, office or hoteling space as required. Occasional travel is required.
* Manages the development and delivery of standard client-facing analytics and portal technology package across globally diverse GOS client accounts
* Works interdependently with technology leads, transition and transformation leads, technology project managers, and technology implementation teams to ensure successful client implementation based on established targets and goals
* Accountable for adherence to established delivery standards and industry best practices to insure that successful project delivery leads to the overall program goals being achieved
* Secures IT executive, legal, and security input and approvals as required for new client implementation projects
* Partners with technology teams, external clients, internal account teams, and subject matter experts to gather business requirements and formulate solutions based on platform parameters and industry best practices
* Develops client-specific Statements of Work including scope, schedule, resource plans, budget management and approvals tracking
* Oversees client implementation tasks and manages functional team of internal, vendor, and factory support to facilitate end-to-end implementation activities including data procurement, data validation, data integration, and system and report configuration
* Identifies, tracks and manages project level risks and issues. Escalates as necessary to ensure sponsorship and support of at-risk projects
* Communicates status to client account teams, technology leads, and transition/transformation leads; maintains accurate client records with weekly reports and status updates
* Coordinates project close-out activities including QA Testing, User Acceptance Testing, internal and external training, stabilization support, and transition to production support
* Consults with external clients, prospective clients, and internal stakeholders on best practices related to client configuration of business rules and data modeling
* Develops sample dashboards for clients in support of consulting engagements and business development opportunities
* Models solutions for clients using existing client software as well as the application of new software technologies and systems integration to achieve desired business outcomes through the analytics platform
* Prepares documentation of business requirements, functional and technical requirements, and architectural and data flow diagrams to support client solutions
* Provides assistance in the preparation of RFP response materials as required
* Assists with showcasing product and platform functionality in support of new business pursuits via live demonstrations, documented materials, or other mediums as required
* Contributes to continuous improvement activities within the delivery methodology framework via thought-leadership, documentation, and team training as required
* Participates and presents in weekly service delivery meetings and team learning sessions
* Assists with platform initiative projects including platform and product development, communities of practice, and existing client delivery of new product features as required
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in project delivery, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
* Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
* Heighted problem sensitivity; ability to recognize problems and risks and escalate accordingly
* Ability to communicate in a professional, timely, and clear manner that is presented at the correct level of information based on the audience
* Strong analytical, presentation, organization, facilitation and negotiation skills
* Ability to work flexibly according to demand
* Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics/BI software solutions: Tableau, QlikView, Power BI
* Knowledge of: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP Business Objects, IT Infrastructure, Team Foundation Server
* Knowledge of CRE software solutions: Lease Harbor, CoStar, ProLease, Tango Analytics, 360Facility, Corrigo, Angus Anywhere, Maximo, Tririga, Archibus, Manhattan/Centerstone, etc.
* Microsoft Office: Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote, Visio
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
* 3-5 years of experience with BI/Analytics software (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI)
* 3-5 years in an IT professional services analyst, consultant, or similar role
* Exposure to ETL Tools such as SAP Business Objects, Informatica, and Mulesoft
* Exposure to Database/Data Warehouse technology such as SQL, No-SQL, and Azure solutions
* Experience with Power BI and SharePoint is required
* Experience in delivering SDLC solutions is preferred
* Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry preferred
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel between C&W offices, client offices, conference centers, and other facilities (estimated 10-20%)
* The job will require travel from floor to floor, and may include travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions
* The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
* Regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines
* Regularly required to walk, talk, and hear
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..