Graphic Designer/Website Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 11/10/2017
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ and MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in this profession.
Job Purpose / Objective
Reporting to the National Marketing Director, this professional will manage our websites and serve as a member of our graphic design team for the Financial Services division. In this capacity, they will be responsible for the ideation and creation of printed and digital marketing materials in support of our local and national efforts and management of our web content and presentation. Qualified candidates will have strong conceptual skills and a proven portfolio demonstrating their creative, coding and design abilities.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Creates robust marketing collateral to promote services, industry/niche practices and build brand presence
* Designs digital and print assets for lead generation programs, social media campaigns, proposals, presentations, media buys and recruiting efforts
* Enhances the visual appearance and functionality of company websites and e-mails
* Manages content on Financial Services section of cbiz.com and for mhmcpa.com
* Works on improving website SEO
* Actively promotes need for website enhancements and new functionality and works with Corporate IT team on troubleshooting website problems and testing new functionality
* Liaise with printers and other vendors to ensure proper output of designed materials
* Work with marketing team to develop and meet project timelines
* Ensure brand standards are being met and assist with remediation as necessary
* Perform all other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in graphic design or related field preferred
* 2+ years of professional design experience required; 3-5 years of experience preferred
* Must possess a strong portfolio that demonstrates advanced layout skills and general illustration capabilities
* Ability to provide and take creative direction; must be able to advance imaginative solutions
* Demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously
* Time management is mandatory; must meet deadlines
* Attention to detail & quality
* Ability to work independently
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. We are a Microsoft Windows shop.
* Strong HTML skills, experience with web content management systems and an understanding of CSS
Minimum Qualifications Required
* High school diploma or GED required
* Bachelor s Degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Effective customer service skills
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Ability to work in team environment as well as independently
* Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To view PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html