This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 9/1/2017
The David J. Joseph Company
Pinellas Park, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe David J. Joseph Company (DJJ), founded in 1885, is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 80 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
Trademark Metals Recycling (TMR), a wholly owned subsidiary of DJJ, has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter position at our Pinellas Park Facility.
1. Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
2. General labor duties that may include but not limited to sweeping, shoveling and general clean-up of any area and/or equipment and physical handling of materials, supplies, etc.
3. Assist and direct customers to proper location to unload materials.
4. Be able to understand environmental policies and be able to maintain a clean work environment as it pertains to our policies and procedures.
5. Scan drivers licenses and vehicle tags into hand held database.
6. Willing to cross-train in other positions and assists other employees as needed.
7. Any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment.
2. Minimum of 1-year previous experience general labor and/or customer service preferred.
3. Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
4. Ability to interact with a diverse customer base.
5. Ability to work standing or walking for up to 12 hours per day.
6. Ability to greet visitors, direct truck, and peddler traffic to proper locations for processing.
7. Bilingual preferred.
8. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
9. Flexible to work off hours, weekends, holidays in an industrial environment which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package to include; Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Bonus Potential & 401k match among other great benefits. If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
TMR is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
Trademark Metals Recycling is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please a href='https://djj.box.com/v/EEOistheLaw4Applications' click here /a . /p