Group 107-Summer Research Program Intern 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID: [[id]]
The Advanced Capabilities & Systems Group is seeking individuals for summer internship positions to contribute to a number of challenging projects within the Group including the following:
* Embedded software development to support control and autonomy solutions for small air vehicle systems
* Development of robust real-time object recognition and tracking approaches that can operate on size, weight, and power limited mobile platforms
* Development of novel image processing and sensor control algorithms for detection of low contrast objects in infrared imagery with challenging clutter
* Evaluation of novel optimization algorithms for airborne mission planning
In addition to the above topics, there are other potential summer internship opportunities with the group, and we will broadly consider candidates meeting the position requirements below.
* Current BS, MS, or PhD students in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other technical field, coupled with the ability to apply talents to new fields.
* Demonstrated excellence in communication skill and the ability to convey technical concepts in a clear, concise manner to a wide spectrum of audiences are required.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.