Guest Room Attendant 10/11/2017
Embassy Suites Scottsdale
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Room Attendant
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, a Crescent Hotel and Resorts property, has a need for a guest room attendant to clean and stock guest rooms to ensure Crescent's high standards of cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Must have the ability to communicate in English to be able to communicate with guests should they have needs.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
Physical Demands: The employee must be able to bend, stretch, stoop, kneel down to clean bathrooms and floors. The employee is required to stand and push cart with equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment. "EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled