Guest Room Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
Residence Inn Dallas Plano/The Colony
The Colony, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB OVERVIEW: To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure Crescent's high standards of cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Ability to walk, bend, stand, stretch and push, pull or lift items up to 50 pounds
* Preferred 1 year experience cleaning 15+ rooms in hotels or hospitals
* The ability to communicate in English is preferred
* Proven customer service skills
* Ability to work in a team and be a self starter
* Detail oriented
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.