Guest Services Assoc
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
We are currently seeking part-time seasonal Guest Services Associates.
You must be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. All positions require that you be available to work all shifts, to include an opening, mid-shift and closing shifts on any of these days. Work schedules will vary from week to week.
This position will be responsible for:
* Giving customers personalized premium service through active listening, anticipating, and responding to special requests.
* Creating a positive experience for customers through effectively determining customer needs, offering features and benefits, overcoming objections, and successfully closing the sale.
* Having regular communication with customers via phone and written correspondence. Routinely responds to and resolves customer issues.
* Taking initiative to increase knowledge of total store products and services. Is knowledgeable of upcoming events and AG news, and actively informs customers.
* Possessing the ability to work with a broad & diverse work force and customer base with a strong affinity toward service & teamwork.
Experience, Education & Skills
* A minimum of 6 months to 1 year specialty retail and/or customer service experience.
* Successful candidates would have high energy, organizational skills, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
* Possess the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the pace of the business and its needs.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills required, including computer skills
* Must enjoy working with children.
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com ), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, experiences, and entertainment to empower and unite girls of all ages. Best-selling lines include Truly Me , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , WellieWishers , and the classic historical character line BeForever . American Girl s mission is to help build girls of strong character a goal that has already earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of their parents and educators. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores nationwide. Select American Girl product is also sold via Toys R Us. Outside of the U.S, American Girl products are sold at specialty boutiques with Indigo and Chapters in Canada and with El Palacio de Hierro in Mexico City. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com , www.facebook.com/americangirl, or www.twitter.com/american_girl .
Please apply online at www.americangirl.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer