Head of Logistics, Thermal Management North America
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
* Lead Logistic Activities with Plants to ensure cohesive and synergetic systems and processes / Address non conformance + low performance with Plant Management and CMT.
* Consult / decide on NAFTA Logistic Strategy - define high level road map & Best practice for target achievement ( Freight/ processes/ SAP, Packaging inventory etc)
* Define Targets with CMT and Global Logistic - assign / monitor with team
* Act as ultimate Logistic escalation point in NAFTA region for Logistic/ Logistic Process topics
* Level with Department Directors to ensure Supply Chain consideration in programs and business processes. Drive Supply Chain Cost & Risk awareness in Management review.
* Report ultimately on Freight/ Inventory/ Landed Cost / Legal Risk/ Conformance level to CMT and Global Logistics
* Support high level customer disputes and resolve with Team
* Take lead on significant supply Chain risk reduction / mitigation activities ( Strikes / etc) - ensure BU3 wide consistent communication with customers
* Manage respective Logistic Teams
* Act as Gate Keeper for all Multi-plant issues and communication with Sister Plants and Global Organization.
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
* MBA-(Master of Science in Economics/ Logistics/Engineering)
* Undergrad-Supply Chain, Business, Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of Automotive Logistic Management experience required.
* International work experience required (USA + Europe + others)
* Purchasing experience 5 years
* Plant experience in operational logistic required
* SAP Experience and IT / Process Management experience 5 year required.
* Expert in all aspects of Supply Chain, Engineering, Customs and Export compliance, requirements for Freight and Inventory Management.
* Advanced Knowledge on legal requirements for Warehousing and Freight Handling
* Strong leadership skills and conflict resolution skills to resolve Supply Chain conflicts of interest within organization (Price vs. Function)
* Strategic planning competence
* SAP Expert; able to define strategy/vision and confirm operational gaps
* Advanced negotiation skills with extensive purchasing background
* Strong operational Logistic experience including shipping, receiving, planning, etc.
* Management skills to lead department, teams and plant logistic strategy
* IT - Program and/or CIP Management experience. In depth knowledge on all Supply Chain & Management
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Ryan Robb is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled