Head of Transportation - Americas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 3/6/2018
Nokia Siemens Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONNokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Global Enterprise)is the sales organization in Nokia s Customer Operations organization accountable for global sales in the Transportation, Energy, Public Sector.
Global Enterprise is organized in 7 Market Units, mapped to the 7 CO Markets, coordinating Customer Business Teams (CBTs) and Customer Teams (CTs) who are in charge of managing and developing the GEPS target accounts in the given segments and geographies. Also, a global Segment organization ensures effective segment strategies, go to market plans and sales programs targeting growth in the different verticals.
We are looking to fill the position of the Head of Transportation Customer Team Americas. The Transportation Customer Team is taking care of Nokia s business with Rail, Road, Aviation and Martime customers such as MTA s, Airports, DoTs and Ports.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
* Define and manage the geographical Customer Team structure for the US Transportation market
In cooperation with the Segment Leaders, plan the segment coverage in the market and ensure the related sales HC
Manage the customer relationship with the support of the segment leader
Manage the GTM governance, focusing on key deals to maximize Nokia sales
Manage the end to end sales process including opportunity management, decision reviews (e.g., LOA), commercial
negotiations, etc. in cooperation with the pre-sales and support organizations
Ensure Nokia overall performance as well as customer satisfaction
Location: The candidate should be located in Plano, TX or Murray Hill, NJ
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
* Bachelors or Master degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or related field
* Minimum 10 years experience in account management, portfolios, solutions and services sales in the Energy / telecommunication industry.
* In-depth expertise in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge
* Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within the assigned territories
* Proficiency in CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com) for pipeline / funnel management and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
* Enthusiasm in keeping abreast of technological and market trend as well as competitive intelligence
* Ability to identify and engage with all key stakeholders
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively
* Ability to perform under pressure
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.