Healthcare Recruiter (Boca Raton, FL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 2/2/2018
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
AMN Healthcare, the country's largest healthcare staffing agency is looking for a Healthcare Recruiter responsible for delivering high quality, professional nurse travel candidates ( traveler ) to facility clients and maintaining excellent relations with travelers and client facilities. The Recruiter will consistently meet or exceed established individual and team goals and attain sales proficiency in order to train others. To be a successful Recruiter, a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, thorough business understanding, and personal organization is required as well as leadership skills in assessing and negotiating terms.
A qualified Recruiter should be able to:
* Participate in planning with senior team leadership to identify sales strategies, client needs, traveler recruiting strategies, and the methods that will achieve order fill-rate goals. Provide input in the development and/or enhancement of new systems and programs such as AMIE process flow improvements, changes to the benefit package and policy and procedure enhancements.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with sales leaders and team members, and team members in Housing, Client Services, Quality Management, Traveler Benefits, Customer Service and Traveler Qualifications to create partnerships that yield success, predictable results and credibility.
* Leverage the Company database pool of nurses to further develop and expand the sales network of qualified travel nurses.
The Recruiter s focus is to personally generate revenue through new business profitably. The goal requirement for the Recruiter is to consistently meet or exceed:
* Established minimum Nurse Travelers on Assignment (TOA)
* Critical Indicators which includes: outbound calls, files out, travelers submitted, and weeks booked.
* Key indicators which include: new business, re-book ratio, and contribution margin. Traveler Evaluation survey metrics
* High school diploma required
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 3-18 months experience of inside sales and/or recruiting experience preferred
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.