Heat Treat Engineer - Quality Assurance 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Highly motivated individual is needed to work within a team of talented QA Engineers at ArcelorMittal Indiana Harbor. This individual will be responsible for providing technical solutions to internal and external customers by understanding manufacturing and product capability.
* Provides metallurgical and heat treat technical support for product and process improvement through: data analysis, problem solving, metallurgical concepts, and knowledge of customer operations and markets.
* Responsible for determination of the root cause and corrective action for any deviation from critical process specifications and disposition of product.
* Monitors product and process variability and performance to standards
* Recommends new technology to satisfy changing customer and marketplace demands.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Understanding and application of heat treat principles.
* Ability to organize and direct multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience in materials manufacturing, preferably metals.
* Demonstrated success in defining and resolving problems.
* Ability to excel in a dynamic work environment.
* Minimum Requirements: BS in Metallurgy or related field.
ArcelorMittal USA is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability, et, And Other Protected Group Status..