Help Desk Analyst II 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview:
Netsmart is healthcare s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. Netsmart technology platforms and expertise are integral to the delivery of outcomes-based services and care to more than 25 million persons nationwide. Netsmart serves more than 500,000 users in more than 24,000 organizations across all 50 states. Netsmart client communities include behavioral health, addiction treatment, intellectual and developmental disabilities, child and family services, public health, home health, hospice and palliative care, private duty and vital records.
We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest technical talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
The Help Desk Analyst II is the first line of contact for clients experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of Netsmart Managed Services. They are the face of Netsmart and must be passionate about helping our clients solve problems with a sense of urgency.
A successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills as well as good analytic, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understands customer support, likes to work with people and can ensure that the customer is satisfied. Continually improve customer service, perception and satisfaction.
* Manages all incidents and requests and communicates with clients to ensure that work is completed to their satisfaction. Exceed SLA guarantees with Netsmart clients.
* Strong Team Player, excellent communication skills, builds strong relationships with co-workers by working across organizational boundaries to resolve customer incidents and requests.
* Escalate service requests as required.
* Address and resolve basic and complex incidents and requests; enter quality information into tickets and appropriately capture data; complete follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
* Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures.
* Proper use of ticketing system
* Identifies, evaluates, promotes, and implements customer support best practices.
* Troubleshoots in a high level systematic way. Ability to identify symptoms and research cause.
* Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures. Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
* Effectively balances high volume productivity demands against ability to provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Remotely assist clients with support needs
* Understands Active Directory user and email management: reset password, unlock account, creating accounts, group policy, and group management, mailbox creation and management.
* Understands basic Networking principles, including network troubleshooting for connectivity issues, wireless, DHCP, DNS, use of tools like PING, IPCONFIG, NSLOOKUP and TRACERT.
* Has strong knowledge of desktop applications and Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* Ability to resolve Virus/Malware issues
* Ability to configure and troubleshoot Network printers
* Understands file and share permissions, drive mappings, and offline files
* Ability to recovery data and email
* Understands mobile device and hotspot support
* Minimum of 3 years of IT support experience in a professional services environment.
* Holds a two-year degree, or active pursuit of a two year degree, a plus
* Experience of working with ticketing systems.
* MCP certification in desktop Operating System software required within the first six months of employment.
* MCP, ITIL, CompTIA certifications, a plus
* Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
* Ability and willingness to learn quickly new skills
* Highly responsible, self-motivated/drive, flexible, and able to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent organizational and follow up skills
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Ethical, fair and of high integrity