Home Health Aide, PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/18/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONThank you for viewing our open jobs! If you are interested, there are several ways to apply to this position.
* Click on the APPLY ONLINE button at the top or bottom of this page. You may upload a resume or type in your work history.
* Email your resume to Careers@almostfamily.com. Please be sure to include the position and location for which you are applying.
* Go directly to the agency and apply in person. The address and phone number of the agency are listed below. The agency takes applications on weekdays between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
* Fax your resume to the agency. The fax number is listed below as well.
SunCrest OMNI Home Health
8800 University Parkway, Ste. C-3
Pensacola, FL 32514
Phone Number (850) 505-7777
Fax Number (850) 505-9888
Excellent Home Health Aide Opportunity with a Leader in Geriatric Home Health ~ Join Our Team and Become a Senior Advocate Today!
SunCrest OMNI Home Health is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Home Health Aide, you will:
* Be trained and CMS certified.
* Provide supportive services, such as assistance with personal care, ambulation, homemaking chores and/or meal preparation for clients in the home setting, under the supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse or Therapist.
* Must be able to read and write. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must be able to provide documentation of completion of a training program with a minimum of 75 hours instruction is required. Additional state specific requirements may also apply.
* Demonstration of competency by written exam and successful completion of skills performance test for Home Health Aide certification required.
* Must possess the ability to transfer, maneuver and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://almostfamily.contacthr.com/58093768.jpg /