HOME HEALTH AIDE-PT Monmouth
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
Wall Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONHOME HEALTH AIDE-PT MONMOUTH
HOME HEALTH AIDE-PT MONMOUTH
MERIDIAN HOME CARE
Part Time 20 Hours
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Meridian at Home we take exceptional pride in our work and are passionate about delivering the highest quality of clinical care. Applying innovative services within the comforts of patient s homes, Meridian at Home is changing the way home care is delivered.
The Home Health Aide responsibilities include:
* Providing the client with personal care.
* Provide activities of daily living
* Communicate with the nurse case-mangers
* Documentation of care
* High School diploma or equivalent
* NJ Board of Nursing CHHA certificate required
* Must have a valid driver s
* 1 year Home Care experience preferred
* Must be organized and have good observation and communication skills.
* Must be able to read and write English
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.