HR Program Manager 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR PROGRAM MANAGER
Human Resources - Generalist
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart things .
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
Working as a member of the HR Business Operations team, plan, coordinate, and drive strategic initiatives focused on business transformation. This includes facilitating cross-functional working groups within HR and across Nuance. The role is for a self-starter who will plan, structure and manage large scale program initiatives from conceptual development to final stages of implementation. Program examples include Talent Analytics and Workforce Planning.
* Function as part of the HR Business Operations team driving cross-enterprise and cross-functional initiatives.
* Provide day-to-day coaching for team leaders
* Develop business cases to support programs from discovery, analysis, problem identification and to-be recommendations.
* Work with HRIS/IT teams to translate requirements into process/functional design/system solutions, as required.
* Manage interdependencies with other teams and functions
* Manage a matrix team of dedicated professionals on the successful execution of initiatives.
* Develop detailed program plans that cover deliverables, program milestones, requirements, staffing and budgets.
* Influence key stakeholders and identify barriers to change
* Prepare communication materials for stakeholders and senior management
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10+ years of professional experience. Management consulting, Lean/ Six Sigma.
* Required Skills:
* HR experience, Financial and/or Workforce Planning experience a plus
* Influencing skills
* Structured problem solving
* Analytical skills quantitative and qualitative
* Ability to visualize and document processes
* Flexibility the ability to work in unstructured and high pressure environments
* Demonstrated success in building strong relationships internally and externally
* Strong business writing and sr. management communication skills
* Ability to clearly and concisely articulate data findings, problems, benefits, impacts and recommendations
* Demonstrated strength in project/process management
* High energy and drive to create an environment of continuous improvement and step change
* Excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization abilities and organizational skills
* PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills, includes ability to generate first draft of content for presentations
Education: Undergraduate degree required, MBA strongly preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Your application choice is:
Software Powered by iCIMS