HRIS Analyst 10/10/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
New Britain, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
About the Company and Team:
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world s largest, growing, and dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we ve got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundaryless collaboration. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day. We are looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst at our Corporate Headquarters. This position will have a mix of recurring versus project responsibilities, and is expected to have the opportunity to participate in our anticipated Global Cloud HRM Suite deployment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide support for HRIS administration including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
* Responsible for reporting and analytical support to the global HR organization
* Develop, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
* Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Draft communications for new or updated HR system functionality
* Recommend HR process improvements through more effective use of HRIS applications
* Assist in the development and execution of training programs for all HRIS applications
* Provide HRIS support and analysis for acquisitions, divestitures and other key projects
* Other projects and duties as required
Education & Experience:
* BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field required.
* Minimum four years related experience
* Experience with Cloud HRM Solutions Preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* HRMS administration, configuration and/or implementation experience
* Strong understanding of HRIS design, structure and processes
* Experience with HR technology solutions including HRMS, LMS, ATS and/or Talent Management platforms
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organizational levels and geographies
* Exhibits organization, planning and decision making skills
* Strong general analytical skills
* Ability to handle and manage confidential data
* Flexible and able to work both independently and collaboratively
* Strong computer proficiency (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc.)
* Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures & regulations
Why Stanley Black & Decker*
Stanley Black and Decker employees are given the opportunity to:
* Work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent - Stanley is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
* Foster growth and professional development capabilities - Because we are a large, global organization with many disciplines and locations, you'll have the opportunity to explore different roles. Plus, our continued growth creates new advancement opportunities.
* Be recognized & rewarded - We value our employees, recognize their talent, encourage their growth and reward contributions.
At Stanley Black and Decker, we welcome talented and competitive people, and reward them with outstanding career development, personal growth and leadership opportunities. Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for it. We provide our employees with a great work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, as well as 401k retirement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, paid time off, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic..