HVAC Mechanic (part time) 10/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: HVAC Mechanic (Part Time)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Part Time HVAC Mechanic in Muskogee, OK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: HVAC mechanic is responsible for service and maintenance of commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment at the Federal Courthouse located in Muskogee, Oklahoma. This position will including working on rooftop air handlers, split systems, air handlers, computer room systems, hot water and chilled water systems, process chilled water systems, pneumatic, mechanical and electronic control systems.
* Minimum three (3) years actual working experience as a Service Mechanic.
* Must have valid Oklahoma Mechanical Journeymen license or mechanical-related tradesman certification card along with a valid universal CFC permit.
* Must have (or be able to test and obtain) an OK Boiler Operator License.
* Must have reliable transportation for working on the site and a clean driving record, to include periodic travel to Tulsa supporting other Federal Courthouse.
* Must be able to work a minimum of 13 hours per week and be willing to work additional hours when needed.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled